ღ 第4章 ღ

Well well well..

this few day really tired tired and tired..

maybe because of sleep late for this few day..

arhaaa..

cox keep chatting with 38 maria..

and you...

arhaa.. well...

but im not feeling tired when chat with you..

what i get is happy..

and happiness..

arhaaa ^66^

cause you will show me your cutely pig face,

then do something funny action :)

arhaaa.. really make me laugh.. and forget all the tiring :)

thanks... muacxx..

yesterday you asked me..

am i happy when im with you?

ermm... yea.. im really happy when im with you..

answer with all my heart :)

i can really feel that your heart are belong to me :)

woww.. great..

well.. maybe im not really pro in taking care for your heart..

but i will put all my heart for taking care your heart :)

as long as im with you..

arhaa.. well well..

tomorrow is your last paper d,

wish you all the best and pray for you ^66^

remember your REWARDS!

woww~~

by the way..

my deadline are around the corner..

omg!! pray for me please..

sweating now..

must work hard together :)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

sleep well my dear.. 99

miss you much much much :)



留言